Thank you Laurie Jackson Author for this award.
The rules are below:
Post the award on your blog.
Thank the blogger who presented this award and link back to their blog.
Write 11 random facts about yourself.
Nominate 11 bloggers who you feel deserve this award and who have less than 200 followers.
Answer 11 questions posted by the presenter and ask your nominees 11 questions.
11 random facts about me:
1) I was born in Canada and have dual citizenship
2) I am an artist
3) I love comic books
4) I love movies based on comic books
5) I love dragons
6) I love wolves
7) I wanted to be a Vet from the age of 10
8) I adopted twins
9) I am the happiest I have ever been
10) Mountains energize me
11) I am spiritual
Answers to Laurie Jackson Author’s questions:
1. What is your favorite food?
I love food so picking a favorite is always hard. I am going to go with perogies.
2. Do you go crazy over Halloween?
I used to when I was younger and my kids were younger.
3. What is your favorite book?
All Creatures Great and Small.
4. What is your favorite pastime?
5. What is least favorite thing to do?
Put laundry away.
6. Do you come from a large or small family?
A medium sized family. I have 4 siblings, 2 are still alive.
7. Which famous person would you like to have lunch with?
Olivia Newton John
8. Do you have a bucket list?
Yes – I want to see blue ocean water, Yellowstone Park, Whitehorse (I lived there as a kid), wolves.
9. If you could bring one person to a deserted island, who would it be?
My wife. Not just say that. She is an amazing woman.
10. What song describes you?
Easy (like Sunday morning)
11. Are you an extrovert or introvert?
My 11 nominees are:
My 11 questions for the above nominees:
1) What is your favorite color?
2) Are you a dog or cat person, or both?
3) What is your dream vacation?
4) Do you believe in love at first sight?
5) Do you have a talent?
6) What is your favorite flavor of ice-cream?
7) What is your greatest fear?
8) Do you recycle?
9) What was the last movie you saw at the theater?
10) Do you like roller coasters?
11) Would you sky dive?
That is all folks!